Sunday, February 22, 2009

I hate writing, I would rather be taking pictures

As you can tell if you look at the number of posts l am not much of a writer.
A long long time ago I tried to keep a diary on a 2 year trip a friend and I took around the world, working in Australia, traveling through south east Asia , Europe and back to Canada. It was the same with me writing something every 2 or 3 months
but back to now, I have Jimmy Buffet playing in the background on the computer and have decided to bring this blog up to date or at least add something.
Just finished doing some photographs for a potter Lisa Parsons , she is entering a craft show and needs photographs to submit







Lisa hopes to be at the Muskoka Arts and Crafts Show in Bracebridge July 17 -19 2009

1 comment:

Linda McRae said...

Great work John. Thanks for sharing your lighting and background techniques with me.