skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
705photo
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Newborns
In the last month I have photographed 2 newborns. The first one was easy but the second one as the grandmother put it , She was fussy.
Also purchased a plug-in for photoshop that adds borders to the photographs. I like the effect but my customers are so, so about it
P.S. I am now offering gift certificates for maternity and newborn portraits
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
Back to 705photo.ca
Studio Studios
All Out Dance
Orillia and District Camera Club
Trash the Dress Sample
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(26)
▼
December
(4)
New product
Relationship Photos
Newborns
Figure Skating Test Shots
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(8)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
About Me
John W. McQuirter
Photos by John McQuirter taken mostly in Orillia, Ontario, Canada Images are mostly added as they are taken but occasionally some photos will be from my archives I hope these images give you a small glimpse of Orillia
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment